It is assumed that the Customer has read the Terms & Conditions when Media are sent for Digitisation.
1. All scanned images will be at 20 MP. Photographs scanned at 300 dpi. Charges for Digitising Photographs beyond Cabinet size is at additional cost.
2. Negatives/ Slides will be scanned after removing dust on the film.
3. On Digitisation, Customer will be informed Amount Payable and on receipt of Payment, Material provided and Digitised Data will be released.
4. Care will be taken to maximize the quality of output by trying different contrast/Brightness options. If Digitised Image is not to the satisfaction of the Customer, our liability is limited to rescanning only and not any consequential loss.
5. It is assumed that the sender of the Negatives is the owner of the same. We only convert Negative images to Digital Images and are not responsible for any copyright violations.
6. Digitised Data will be transferred thru Internet. Scanned Image can be provided on DVDs, if required at extra cost. If the customer wants data in a Thumb/Pen drive, the cost of the Drive is payable extra.
7. All Negatives/Slides/Photographs provided for Digitsing will be returned through Reputed Courier. IS will not be responsible for damages in transit.
8. All efforts will be taken to keep the Negatives safe. We cannot be held responsible for damages beyond our control.
9. Orders are usually processed & shipped within a week. Delivery generally takes 7-9 working days post order shipment. The shipment may take a few more days for remote locations.
10. Shipping is executed through reputed Couriers and the Fees are indicated at the Ordering page Cash on Delivery (COD) is not available.
11. If the customer cancels the Order after sending the Negatives/Photos, the Courier Charges will be deducted from the Advance paid and the balance will be returned